Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Birthday!!21!!alte frau...


20.02 is my birthday!!weee!!!My roommates are the best!:) I woke up to breakfast in bed and a room full of post-it notes with encouragements!! The day just got better with nice presents like red earrings, prophetic song(weee!!!), Pocahontas-movie and a fotoalbum!(got some other things too:)) The livingroom was very nice decorated too!!




Rose and Greta had made me cookies which they thought would take 20min. but they ended up in the
kitchen for 3 hours!!!really made with love;)
In the evening we had a cozytime playing "kortskalle"(a game where you get a famous persons name sticked on your forhead and you have to try to guess who you are...) and ate cookies and chips:)

It was a very nice day!!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment